This storm drain system will support the livability of surrounding neighborhoods by safely conveying storm water and nuisance flows from Rainbow Boulevard to the Oakey Detention Basin, a Clark County Regional Flood Control District (CCRFCD) facility.
What does RFCD stand for?
RFCD stands for Clark County Regional Flood Control District (Nevada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RFCD
We have 1 other meaning of RFCD in our Acronym Attic
- Reserve Forces Commando Course (Commando Training Centre Royal Marines; UK)
- Resid Fluid Catalytic Cracking (petroleum refining process)
- Restoration Fellowship Christian Center (Richmond, VA)
- Richmond Family/Youth Court Committee (Canada)
- Richmond Free Clinic Consortium (Virginia)
- River Forest Country Club (Freeport, PA)
- Riverfront Collision Center (Georgia)
- Rolling Foundation Competition Circuit
- Risk Framework and Continuous Certification Model (ICSA)
- Regional Freight Consolidation Center Program Office
- Research Fields Courses and Disciplines (Australia)
- Resident Foreign Currency Deposit
- Resident Foreign Currency Domestic (account type)
- Reverse Flow Cross-Flow (paint booth)
- Random Fatigue Crack Growth
- Rosalind Franklin Centre for Genomics Research (UK)
- Royal Football Club Hannutois (Belgium)
- Royale Fanfare Communale de Huissignies
- Radio Frequency Conducted Interference
- Ragdoll Fanciers Club International (ragdoll cats)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Clark County Regional Flood Control District was established in 1985 with the purpose of creating a master plan to solve flood problems in the Clark County, NV area.
The Clark County Regional Flood Control District and RW Advertising for its "Flood Safety Advertising Campaign 2004"