Lewis & Clark 27, Claremont-Mudd-Scripps (Calif.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Claremont-Mudd-Scripps (California)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Church Mission Society (UK)
- Church Missionary Society (Australia)
- Cinema and Media Studies
- Circuit Maintenance System
- Circuit Multiplication System (ITU-T)
- Circulation Motor Sensory (medical exam/check)
- Circulation, Motion, Sensation
- City Magnet School (various locations)
- Civic Mission of Schools
- Civil and Mechanical Systems (division of NSF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lewis & Clark 36, Claremont-Mudd-Scripps 14: Joevonte Mayes scored on runs of 56 and 33 yards in the first quarter and finished with 156 yards rushing in the season-opening home victory.
Claremont-Mudd-Scripps 38, Pacific 9: Spencer Clark scored two touchdowns and the Stags (2-0) built a 28-9 halftime lead against the Boxers (0-2), who lost their first home game after a 19-year football hiatus at the Forest Grove school.
Claremont-Mudd-Scripps 65, Lewis & Clark 21: The visiting Pioneers opened their season by giving up a safety and then eight straight touchdowns before breaking through for their first score in the fourth quarter.