The group, dubbed the Clandestine Insurgent Rebel Clown Army, thrust leaflets on shoppers in Sainsbury's and Tesco in the city centre on Tuesday.
What does CIRCA stand for?
CIRCA stands for Clandestine Insurgent Rebel Clown Army
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIRCA
We have 8 other meanings of CIRCA in our Acronym Attic
- Cross Interleave Reed-Solomon Code (used on CDs)
- Cultural Industries Research Centre
- Curtin Indigenous Research Centre
- Cytokeratin-Positive Interstitial Reticulum Cell
- Central Information Reference and Control System
- Cambridge Interdisciplinary Research Centre on Ageing
- Canadian Industries Recycling Coal Ash
- Center for Instructional and Research Computing Activities
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Research in Computational Algebra
- Cisco Incident Response Communication Arena
- Communication & Information Resource Centre Administrator
- Computer Incident Response Coordination Austria
- Computer Interactive Reminiscence and Conversation Aid
- Cooperative Intelligent Real-Time Control Architecture
- Cook Inlet Regional Citizens Advisory Council (Alaska)
- Circuit Calculus (system)
- COSPOL (Comprehensive, Operational, Strategic Planning for the Police) Internet Related Child Abusive Material Project (European Police Chiefs Task Force)
- Centre d'Information Régional sur les Cancers
- Citizens for Responsible Care and Research
- Certified Interventional Radiology Cardiovascular Coder (credential)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The members of the Clandestine Insurgent Rebel Clown Army sneaked up on the officers as they guarded the US Consulate in Edinburgh yesterday.
The Clandestine Insurgent Rebel Clown Army took to the streets of Edinburgh and branded Chancellor Gordon Brown and International Development Secretary Hillary Benn 'dangerous extremists uninterested in tackling poverty'.
Byline: By ROD CHAYTOR THE Clandestine Insurgent Rebel Clown Army is one of the more bizarre protest groups taking to the streets of Edinburgh today.