00 Paperback QD64 Produced by the Laboratory and Scientific Section of the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, this handbook presents guidelines for the safe handling, storage, and disposal of seized drugs, chemicals, and waste encountered at clandestine drug laboratory sites.
What does CDL stand for?
CDL stands for Clandestine Drug Laboratory (law enforcement)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CDL
We have 268 other meanings of CDL in our Acronym Attic
- Central Data Library
- Central Dental Laboratories
- Central Door Locking
- Centre de Langues (French: Language Center; various locations)
- Centro di Lavoro (Italian: Job Center)
- Chart Definition Language
- Chemisch Dispuut Leiden (Dutch student organization)
- Child Development Laboratory
- China Digital Library
- Circuit Description Language
- Clinical Diagnostic Laboratory
- Cloud Detection Lidar
- Coded Digital Locator (wireless communication)
- Collaborative Deep Learning
- Collaborative Digital Library
- Collectif Démocratie et Libertés (French: Collective Democracy and Freedom)
- Collège du Léman (Swiss international boarding school; Geneva, Switzerland)
- Color Decision List (American Society of Cinematographers; video production)
- Colorado Department of Labor
- Comité de Développement Local (French: Local Development Committee)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Bureau of Justice Assistance's Strategic Approaches to Clandestine Drug Laboratory Enforcement Fact Sheet sets forth information on its Clandestine Laboratory Model Enforcement Program.
Lawronce-Truss is describing what is known in drug enforcement circles as the raid of a clandestine drug laboratory.