NEW YORK -- The Tillinghast business of Towers Perrin and the Claims Resolution Management Corporation will host a seminar on asbestos litigation trends at the Millennium Broadway Hotel in New York City on September 29.
What does CRMC stand for?
CRMC stands for Claims Resolution Management Corporation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CRMC
We have 24 other meanings of CRMC in our Acronym Attic
- Career Resource Management Center
- Carolina Rebels Motorcycle Club
- Catskill Regional Medical Center (New York)
- Center for Research for Mothers and Children (US National Institute of Child Health and Human Development)
- Centrifugal Rubber Mold Casting
- Certified Radio Marketing Consultant (Radio Advertising Bureau)
- Certified Residential Management Company (National Association of Residential Property Managers)
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Christian Riders Motorcycle Club
- Cisco Rich Media Communications
- Clark Regional Medical Center (Winchester, KY, USA)
- Classic Racing Motorcycle Club
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center
- Client Relationship Management Center
- Coastal Resources Management Council (Rhode Island)
- Coffee Regional Medical Center (Douglas, Georgia)
- Colquitt Regional Medical Center (Georgia)
- Columbus Regional Math Collaborative
- Community Resource Management Committee
- Community Resource Management Company (East Lansing, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Claims Resolution Management Corporation (CRMC), a pioneer in asbestos claims resolution and creator of e-Claims(TM) (patent pending), is featured in analyst group Visiongain's newly released report, "E-Claims - Market Outlook 2002-2007," which highlights the benefits and competitive advantage of implementing an online claims system.
David Austern, one of the country's preeminent experts on asbestos claims litigation and management and president of Claims Resolution Management Corporation (CRMC), a pioneer in asbestos claims resolution and creator of e-Claims(TM) (patent pending), will speak to professionals and senior executives in the insurance, manufacturing and financial industries about the issues surrounding the growing number of asbestos claims and their dramatic effect on the United States economy in four upcoming conferences, beginning with Mealeys' Practical Training for the Claims Professional March 3-4 in Stamford, Conn.
David Austern, one of the country's preeminent experts on asbestos and president of Claims Resolution Management Corporation (CRMC), a pioneer in asbestos claims resolution, will discuss issues affecting the insurance industry regarding asbestos litigation Nov.
TSX:SSG) completed their initial contract with the Claims Resolution Management Corporation (CRMC), valued just under $2 million, to develop an Internet-based, asbestos injury claims processing system.
Claims Resolution Management Corporation (CRMC), a pioneer in asbestos claims resolution, has trained and certified more than 200 professionals from 63 top plaintiff law firms on e-Claims(TM), the first interactive, Web-based electronic claims processing tool for trusts, law firms and other companies handling asbestos and other toxic torts.
Asbestos pioneer Claims Resolution Management Corporation and consulting firm Tillinghast-Towers Perrin explain financial impact of
Claims Resolution Management Corporation (CRMC), a pioneer in asbestos claims resolution, today announces the availability of e-Claims(TM), the first interactive, Web-based tool to provide business intelligence and electronic claims handling services to resolve the growing number of asbestos-related injury claims.