Phil Bown, prosecuting, said Frew worked at the Birmingham office of Claims Management Group Limited and that he was a member of a team mainly dealing with insurance claims made by Shell UK against motorists who had caused damage at petrol stations.
What does CMGL stand for?
CMGL stands for Claims Management Group Limited (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMGL
We have 2 other meanings of CMGL in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for the Molecular Genetics of Development (Australia)
- Cox Media Group Digital (Atlanta, GA)
- Chancellorsville Memorial Garden Foundation (Virginia)
- Chicago Motion Graphics Festival (Motion Graphics Chicago)
- Chicken Myelomonocytic Growth Factor
- Center for Medical Genetics Ghent (Belgium)
- CoActive Marketing Group, Inc. (New York)
- College Marketing Group Information (Services)
- Commonly Maintained Grounds Infrastructures
- Chronic Megakaryocytic Granulocytic Leukaemia
- Caisse Mutuelle de Garantie de la Mécanique (French: Mechanics Mutual Fund Guarantee)
- Cisco Media Gateway Manager (Cisco Systems, Inc; San Jose, CA)
- California Medical Group Management Association
- Colorado Medical Group Management Association (Denver, CO)
- Connecticut Medical Group Management Association
- California Master Gardeners Network
- Carver Media Group Network (James Bond movie Tomorrow Never Dies)
- Central Michigan Railway Company
- Chaw Media Group Network
- Contractor Managed Government Owned
Samples in periodicals archive:
Phil Bown, prosecuting, said Frew worked at the Birmingham office of Claims Management Group Limited and was a member of a team mainly dealing with insurance claims made by Shell UK against motorists who had caused damage at petrol stations.