TransactNOW supports a multitude of transactions, including billing inquiry, claims inquiry and policy view inquiry, endorsement- andquote-bridging for both personal and commercial lines.
What does INQ stand for?
INQ stands for Claims Inquiry (insurance)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of INQ
- Indigenous Nationalist Party of Tripura (India)
- Infrastructure Nationale Partageable des Transmissions (French: National Shared Transmissions Infrastructure)
- Institut National Polytechnique de Toulouse (French school)
- Institute National des Postes et Telecommunications (Moroccan School)
- Gaussian Puff Dispersion Model
- Internet Networking Puts Us Together
- Illinois Number Portability Workshop (Telcordia)
- Install Network Printer Wizard (HP)
- Interim Network Policy Work Group (Nebraska Information Technology Commission)
- Impulse Noise Quieting (audio technology)
- Index for Nutritional Quality (diet research)
- InteQ Corporation
- Initiative Neue Qualität der Arbeit
- International Network for Quality Assurance Agencies in Higher Education
- International Network of Quality Assurance Agencies in Higher Education (est. 1991; Hague, Netherlands)
- Italian Network for Quality Assessment of Tumor
- Individualized Neuromuscular Disease Quality of Life
Samples in periodicals archive:
With things such as billing inquiry, claims inquiry, electronic policy view and the ability to get loss runs from a carrier, there has been significant progress.
Companies participating in SEEC's no-risk proof of value challenge select one inquiry component such as policy, billing or claims inquiry, and one transaction component such as address change, issue auto ID, or fund allocation.
TAP gives more than 2,000 agents direct access to automation tools, such as policy inquiry, claims inquiry, and billing inquiry, and provides a single point of entry to all of the data and information agents need to quickly process claims and issue quotes, enabling them to perform their jobs more effectively.
CIGNA IntegratedCare, the business within CIGNA Group Insurance that provides integrated disability products and services, launched its new web- based disability claims inquiry system in November to several large clients.
By migrating member data and information into a unified Internet-based portal, Harvard Pilgrim makes it easier and faster for members to perform administrative functions, such as accessing information regarding benefits, eligibility, claims inquiry and referrals.
MD Online provides innovative yet affordable solutions to streamline managed care operations, automating eligibility, specialty referrals and authorizations, lab results, claims inquiry and electronic claims submissions.
IVANS Station Direct(TM) provides the ability for AMS platforms to bridge to Transformation Station for policy, billing, and claims inquiry, loss runs, and policy quoting and issuance.