What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Claim Status Inquiry (Medicare billing tool)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Chung Shan Institute (US and Taiwan)
- Church of Scientology International (Los Angeles, CA, USA)
- Church of South India
- Cigar Store Indian (advertisement figure)
- Cisco SAFE (Security Architecture for the Enterprise) Implementation (exam; computer security)
- Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie (French: City of Sciences and Industry)
- Cité Scolaire Internationale de Lyon (French school; Lyon, France)
- City Seats Initiative (UK)
- Civil Society Institute (Newton Centre, Massachusetts)
- Civil Society International
- Classified Salary Index
- Clean Sites, Inc.
- Clearing Subnetwork Identification (Bellcore)
- Cleveland Scientific Institution (UK)
- Client and Service Information (various organizations)
- Client Server Infrastructure (computing)
- Client Server Interface
- Clutter Suppression Interferometry
- Coalition of Service Industries
- Coastal and Small Islands