According to the officer in charge, "The MEB has all the subject matter experts that not only develop situational awareness for the commander, but also make rapid decisions to evaluate the hazard area to evacuate casualties, while keeping troops and civilian response teams out of harm's way.
What does CRT stand for?
CRT stands for Civilian Response Team
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRT
We have 326 other meanings of CRT in our Acronym Attic
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Chemical Response Team (emergency preparedness)
- Chemo Radio-Therapy
- Chief Radio Technician (US Navy)
- Chihuahua Rescue and Transport
- Chinese Remainder Theorem (information theory)
- Choice Relation Table
- Cinderella's Royal Table (Disney World restaurant)
- Circuit Requirement Table
- Civil Rights (Division, US Department of Health & Human Services)
- Claiming Rule Team (motorcycle racing)
- Claims Resolution Tribunal
- Clamp Replacement Tool (energy production)
- Climate Reserve Tonne (Climate Action Reserve)
- Clinical Research Trial
- Clinical Review Team
- Coalfields Regeneration Trust (UK)
- Coalition for Recreational Trails
- Coastal Rail Trail (California)
- Coastal Recreation and Tourism
Samples in periodicals archive:
Domestically, the National Guard has set up more than 50 Weapons of Mass Destruction Civilian Response Teams.