In a press statement, the Armed Forces said the move is meant to help civilian police forces restore security and safety in Egyptian streets and counter criminals who tried to misuse the political unrest to wreck havoc in the society.
What does CIVPOL stand for?
CIVPOL stands for Civilian Police
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CIVPOL
- Civilian Modernization (see MILMOD)
- Centrum informaci a vzdelavani ochrany prace (Occupational Safety Information and Education Centre; Czech Republic)
- Center for Injury & Violence Prevention
- Color Image and Video Processing (research)
- Comme Il Vous Plaira (French: As You Like It)
- Common Iliac Venous Pressure (intensive care)
- Chloride Vapor-Phase Epitaxy
- United States Army Civilian Personnel Center
- Civilian Personnel
- Civilian Personnel Management Information System
- United Nations Civilian Police in Kosovo
- Canadian Insurance Vendor Registry (London, Ontario, Canada)
- Challenge of Image and Video Retrieval (biannual conference)
- Computer and Interactive Voice Response
- Conference on Image and Video Retrieval
- Configuration Item Verification Review
- Cornell Information and Visitor Relations (Cornell University)
- Center for International Voluntary Service (Kenya)
- Compensation of Victims of Spoliation (France)
- Condorcet Internet Voting Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
Liberia--Supporting our civilian police contribution to the UN Mission in Liberia (UNMIL), as well as critical police and justice reform projects.
AMC has no military police units assigned to the command; so the mission to assist, protect, and defend assets and facilities is performed by Department of the Army (DA) civilian police officers and security guards and contract security guards.
At a ceremony in the airport's waiting lounge, Toshiro Ozawa, who heads the Cabinet Office's International Peace Cooperation Headquarters, encouraged the departing team to ''work hard in civilian police activities for an enhanced security of East Timor.
Bella Dodd about civilian police review boards: I spoke at length with Dr.