Previously, these requests were made by contacting a local civilian personnel office.
What does CPO stand for?
CPO stands for Civilian Personnel Office
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CPO
We have 272 other meanings of CPO in our Acronym Attic
- Chief Political Officer
- Chief Post Office
- Chief Privacy Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Probation Officer (various locations)
- Chief Process Officer (various companies)
- Chief Procurement Officer (corporate title)
- China Philharmonic Orchestra
- Chloropyrifos Oxon
- Christian Publicity Organisation (UK)
- City Police Officer (various locations)
- Civilian Personnel Online (US DoD)
- Civilian Post Office (Canada Post)
- Cleveland Philharmonic Orchestra
- Close Protection Operative
- Clôtures et Portails de l'Ouest (French: Fences and Gates of the West)
- Club de Plongée d'Orchies (French diving club)
- Coalition for Photonics and Optics
- Code Practice Oscillator (Morse code learning device for ham radio operators)
- Coherent Population Oscillation (light propagation)
- Collateralized Portfolio Obligation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The base civilian personnel office is responsible for securing a position for the injured employee as soon as medically possible, and a position description can be custom-made to fit the abilities of the employee.
Susan Duncan, of the G-1 Civilian Personnel office.
I began my civil service career straight out of high school as a Federal Junior Fellow, GS-2, in the Civilian Personnel Office at Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri.
Representatives from the community legal office, medical clinic, civilian personnel office, and command will be on hand to assist with powers of attorney, wills, vehicle registration, immunizations, beneficiary forms, and last-minute training requirements.
In only three days, team members from ESC's wings and functional organizations, along with representatives from ESC's Directorate of Personnel and the Hanscom Civilian Personnel Office, stripped down the recruitment process and identified areas for elimination or improvement that can reduce the average total process time here from 40 to 45 days to only 10 to 20 days.
Eligible Air Force personnel must provide proof of entitlement to their servicing military personnel flight or civilian personnel office.
The request is made through the Civilian Personnel Office processing the RPA.