While all members of the Ready Reserve are required to provide their civilian employment information upon joining the reserves and to review and update that information each year, the required information includes employment status, the employer's name, the employer's mailing address, the civilian's job title, and the total number of years in the current occupation, but does not include information on the impact active duty service potentially has on maintaining licenses and certifications.
What does CEI stand for?
CEI stands for Civilian Employment Information (US DoD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEI
We have 328 other meanings of CEI in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Elevator Inspector (Department of Business and Professional Regulation; Florida)
- Certified Enterprise Integrator (Society of Manufacturing Engineers certification)
- Chauffage Électrique Intégré (French: Integrated Electric Heating)
- Chemistry Education International
- Chiang Rai, Thailand - Chiang Rai (Airport Code)
- Chip Enable Input
- Cholinesterase Inhibitor
- Christian Education Institute (Hawaii)
- Civic Engagement Initiative (various organizations)
- Civil Engineering Institute (various locations)
- Clean Energy Initiative
- Cleveland Electric Illuminating
- Coastal Enterprises, Inc.
- Coastal Environments Inc
- Cochrane Ecological Institute (Canada)
- Cognition, Éducation, Interactions (French: Cognition, Education, Interaction; Université de Nantes; Nantes, France)
- Coincident Economic Indicator (statistics)
- Collectieve Energie Inkoop (Dutch: Collective Purchasing Power)
- Collège d'Enseignement en Immobilier (French: College of Education in Real Estate; Quebec, Canada)
- Collège d'Etudes Internationales (French: College of International Studies; Université Paris-Sud; Orsay, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Navy Reserve Sailors can also put in their civilian employment information.
Though that participation rate in the Civilian Employment Information Program puts the Air Force Reserve ahead of other reserve components, it is still below the Department of Defense goal.