HE IS A GRADUATE OF THE ARMY COMMAND AND GENERAL STAFF COLLEGE'S CIVILIAN ADVANCED COURSE AND THE CIVILIAN EDUCATION SYSTEM FOUNDATION AND BASIC COURSES.
What does CES stand for?
CES stands for Civilian Education System (US Army)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CES
We have 562 other meanings of CES in our Acronym Attic
- Christ Episcopal School
- Christians for Environmental Stewardship
- Church Education System (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints)
- Ciber Enterprise Solutions (Colorado)
- Circuit Emulation Service (ATM)
- Circuit Emulation Switching
- Circular Economy Solution
- Civil Engineering Society
- Civil Engineering Squadron
- Civil Engineering Structures
- Clean Energy Supercluster (Colorado State University)
- Clean Energy Systems, Inc. (Rancho Cordova, CA)
- Clean Everyone's Stuff (US Air Force)
- Cleveland Engineering Society
- Clinical Engineering Service
- Closed End Second (Mortgage)
- Coalition for Economic Survival (Los Angeles, California)
- Coalition of Essential Schools
- Coast Earth Station (INMARSAT)
- Code Enabling Switch
Samples in periodicals archive:
NETCOM/9th SC(A) is harnessing distributed KM education offered on Skillport, DCO, and the Civilian Education System, as well as paid on-site training provided by industry and Army Knowledge Management programs offered through the Center for Army Lessons Learned.
Professional Military Education (PME) and Civilian Education System (CES) courses now require participants to initiate a self-assessment before attending class.
HE IS A GRADUATE OF THE ARMY COMMAND AND GENERAL STAFF COLLEGE'S CIVILIAN ADVANCED COURSE, AND THE CIVILIAN EDUCATION SYSTEM FOUNDATION AND BASIC COURSES.
Other AI-5 recommendations include reviewing civilian management systems and increasing access to developmental opportunities beyond the Civilian Education System.
The Army Civilian Education System (CES) provides a leadership development ladder through the Army Management Staff College Foundation, Basic, Intermediate, Advanced, and Continuing Education for Senior Leaders courses.
As a part of its overall transformation, the Army is changing civilian leader development by speeding up implementation of the Civilian Education System (CES).