This has helped us to more than double turnover and we have secured major orders in India for government and civilian applications and generated significant business in China.
What does CIVAPP stand for?
CIVAPP stands for Civilian Application
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Character, Integrity, Vision and the Arts Charter School (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Charge-Induced Voltage Alteration
- Christians in the Visual Arts (est. 1977)
- Comet Nucleus Infrared and Visible Analyser (instrument aboard the Rosetta spacecraft)
- Conseil Information pour la Vie Associative (French: Community Life Information Council)
- Conseil Interprofessionnel des Vins d'Alsace (French wine association)
- Civilian Advisors (NATO)
- Civil Affairs
- Conselho Indígena do Vale do Javari (Portuguese: Indigenous Council of Vale do Javari)
- Centres d'Initiatives pour Valoriser l'Agriculture et Milieu Rural (French: Centers for Enhancing Agriculture and Rural Initiatives)
- Centraal Instituut Voor Alternatieve Scholing (Dutch: Central Institute for Alternative Education)
- Centralised Intravenous Additive Service
- Combustion Induced Vortex Breakdown
- Configuration Interaction Valence Bond
- Conseil Interprofessionel des Vins de Bordeaux (French: Bordeaux Wine Board)
- Campus Information and Visitor Center (University of Wisconsin; Madison, WI)
- Canadian Imperial Venture Corp. (Newfoundland, Canada)
- Cleantech InnoVenture Center (Beverly, MA)
- Comite Interprofessionnel du Vin de Champagne (French)
- Common ILiac Vascular Conductance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Iran, a signatory to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) and a member of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), insists that its nuclear program is solely directed at the civilian applications of the technology.
The sides discussed the deployment of radio and TV transmission networks and civilian applications of the GLONASS radio-based satellite navigation system, including prospects of using the Russian satellite constellation for remote probing of the Earth and setting up terrestrial stations for receiving such information.