Then, in 1993, Howard University's Department of History launched of the Civil War Soldiers and Sailors System.
What does CWSS stand for?
CWSS stands for Civil War Soldiers and Sailors
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CWSS
We have 26 other meanings of CWSS in our Acronym Attic
- Communications With & Service to the Public
- Community Water and Sanitation Project
- Cooperative Work Study Program (various locations)
- Coordinated Water Supply Program
- Child Welfare Specialty Practice Group (Indianapolis, IN)
- Corridor-wide Strategic Planning Project (California Department of Transportation)
- Clean Water Act State Revolving Fund
- California Weed Science Society
- Canadian Weed Science Society
- Chicago Women’s School of Sociology
- Combat Water Safety Swimmer (USMC)
- Common Weakness Scoring System
- Community Water Supply Study (EPA)
- Cooling Water Supply System
- Copper Wideband Serving Section (telecommunications)
- Central Wisconsin Super Stock Association (stock car racing)
- Community Water Supply and Sanitation Project (Battaramulla, Sri Lanka)
- Civil War Soldiers and Sailors System (US National Park Service; database)
- Center for Women, Science and Technology
- Central Western Standard Time
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Civil War Soldiers and Sailors System (CWSS) is a database that will soon contain the records of every soldier known to have served in the war who is listed in the National Archives.
The Civil War Soldiers and Sailors System Database holds information about 18,000 African-American Civil War Sailors.