In devising the plan, staff at Petersburg focused on 12 battles that the federal government's Civil War Sites Advisory Commission had identified in 1993 as pivotal to the outcome of the campaign or to the outcome of the entire war.
What does CWSAC stand for?
CWSAC stands for Civil War Sites Advisory Commission
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Child Welfare Services Case Management System (California database application for all child abuse records)
- Cell Wall Skeleton and Monophosphoryl Lipid A
- Canadian Wheelchair Sports Association
- Child Welfare South Africa
- China Water Supply Association
- Combat Water Survival Assessment (US Army)
- Commercial Weather Services Association (now American Weather and Climate Industry Association)
- Community Water and Sanitation Agency (Ghana)
- Constant Width Slot Antenna
- Canada West Ski Areas Association
- Cookstown and Western Shores Area Network (Ireland, UK; est. 1996; rural community group)
- Chennai Water Supply Augmentation Project (India)
- Consummate Winsock Applications (software listing site)
- Chilled Water System Analysis Tool
- Cascade Winds Symphony Band (Bend, OR)
- Complete Word Study Bible (software application)
- California Water Service Company
- Camas Washougal Soccer Club (Vancouver, WA)
- Caven-Williams Sports Complex (Boise, ID)
- Chelsea and Westminster Swimming Club (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Congress charged the Civil War Sites Advisory Commission, which authored the report, with the first comprehensive study of Civil War battlefields in more than half a century.