He was a co-founder and past president of the Civil War Round Table of Worcester, as well as several other Civil War organizations.
What does CWRT stand for?
CWRT stands for Civil War Round Table
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWRT
We have 2 other meanings of CWRT in our Acronym Attic
- Colorado Water Resources Research Institute (Colorado State University)
- California Waste Recovery Systems (Woodbridge, CA)
- Canadian Western Red Spring (wheat)
- Centre for Work Related Studies
- Civil War Reenactment Society
- Coastal Wildlife Refuge Society (est. 1989; Manteo, NC)
- Crimean War Research Society (UK)
- Contaminated Water Removal and Storage System
- Campobello Whale Rescue Team (Canada)
- Center for Waste Reduction Technologies
- Critical Weakness Reliability Test
- Case Western Reserve University (Cleveland, OH)
- Cooperative Wildlife Research Unit (various locations)
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- Case Western Reserve University
- Canada Western Red Winter (wheat)
- Canada-Wide Standard
- Canadian Wildlife Service
- Canadian Wine Scholar (certification)
- Candle Welfare Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
A descendant of Hanckel's, the US Civil War Round Table UK, the 290 Foundation and Mr Jones have donated to the restoration.
Mr Abdulla is also member of the Bahrain History and Archaeology Society, UK-based American Civil War Round Table Society and Golden Key International Honour Society.
The Randolph County Historical Society, together with a local group called The Civil War Round Table, raised $43,000 to clean up the long-neglected monument.
Members of the Civil War Round Table of Central Massachusetts said the camp and the Civil War soldiers who once trained there have not received the recognition they deserve, so the dedication was an attempt to create more awareness.
He is also the librarian for the American Civil War Round Table and has more than 500 books about the conflict.