The National Trust owned site near Eglwysbach played host to English Civil War reenactment society the Sealed Knot, which put a dramatic reprise of a mid-17th century battle between the Roundheads - supporters of Oliver Cromwell's Parliamentarians - and the Cavaliers, followers of the deposed King Charles I.
What does CWRS stand for?
CWRS stands for Civil War Reenactment Society
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWRS
We have 9 other meanings of CWRS in our Acronym Attic
- California Western Railroad
- Call Waiting Reminder Ring (telecommunications)
- Centre for Water Resources Research (est. 1989; Department of Civil Engineering; University College Dublin; Dublin, Ireland)
- Centrum Wspierania Rozwoju Rodziny (Polish: Development Support Center for Families; Poland)
- Commercial Waste Reduction and. Recycling
- Cleveland West Road Runners Club (Ohio)
- Colorado Water Resources Research Institute (Colorado State University)
- California Waste Recovery Systems (Woodbridge, CA)
- Canadian Western Red Spring (wheat)
- Centre for Work Related Studies
- Coastal Wildlife Refuge Society (est. 1989; Manteo, NC)
- Crimean War Research Society (UK)
- Contaminated Water Removal and Storage System
- Campobello Whale Rescue Team (Canada)
- Center for Waste Reduction Technologies
- Civil War Round Table
- Critical Weakness Reliability Test
- Case Western Reserve University (Cleveland, OH)
- Cooperative Wildlife Research Unit (various locations)
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
Samples in periodicals archive:
They found it long and dull, and Lacey noted that it looks like the work of the Civil War Reenactment Society, and I don't believe he meant that as a complement.