It not only proposes big increases for a number of existing research and development (R&D) programs, but also requests money for several new initiatives --including the creation of five to 10 interdisciplinary basic-science and technology centers, the startup of a $10 million program to apply cellular- and molecular-biology research techniques to plants, and the development of a five-year, $410 million Civil Space Technology Initiative.
What does CISTI stand for?
CISTI stands for Civil Space Technology Initiative
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CISTI
We have 3 other meanings of CISTI in our Acronym Attic
- Counterintelligence Screening Test (US DoD)
- Council of International Schools in the Americas
- Communications and Information Security Technical Committee (IEEE)
- Center for International Science, Technology and Cultural Policy (UCLA, California)
- Center for Information on Security Trade Control
- Civil & Structural Engineering Consultants (UK)
- Cancer Information Service Telephone Evaluation and Reporting System
- Central Institute for Sub-Tropical Horticulture (India)
- Canada Institute for Scientific and Technical Information
- Canadian Institute of Telecommunications Engineers
- Center for Inquiry in Science Teaching and Learning
- Configuration Item Software Team Leader
- Conference of the International Society of Travel Medicine
- Conference on Information Science, Technology and Management
- Children in Service to Others
- Computational and Information Sciences and Technology Office (NASA Goddard Space Flight Center; Greenbelt, MD)
- Center for International Science and Technology Policy (George Washington University; Washington, DC)
- Center for International Strategy, Technology, and Policy (Sam Nunn School of International Affairs; Georgia Institute of Technology; Atlanta, GA)
- Coordination of IST (Information Society Technologies) Research and National Activities (EU)
- Central Intelligence and Security Unit (Sierra Leone)