New Delhi, Aug 26 (ANI): Minister of State for Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions Prithviraj Chavan on Thursday said the Central Government has approved the proposal for introduction of Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT) in place of Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination.
What does CSAT stand for?
CSAT stands for Civil Services Aptitude Test (Union Public Service Commission; India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSAT
We have 59 other meanings of CSAT in our Acronym Attic
- Central States Association of Shrine Motor Corps
- Classical Scattering Aerosol Spectrometer Probe
- Configuration Status Accounting Summary Report
- Center for Substance Abuse Treatment
- Certified Sexual Addiction Therapist
- Certified Specialist in Analytical Technology
- Certified Systemic Art Therapist (counseling)
- Charter School for Applied Technologies (Buffalo, NY)
- Chemical Security Assessment Tool (US DHS)
- Civil Service Arbitration Tribunal (United Kingdom)
- Civil Society Action Team (International Council of AIDS Service Organizations)
- Client Satisfaction
- College Scholastic Ability Test (South Korea)
- Combat System Alignment Test
- Combined Systems Acceptance Test
- Command Systems Assessment Team
- Common Situation Awareness Tool (innovation research)
- Computer Security Awareness and Training Program
- Constellation Sustainment Assessment Team
- Controlled Substance and Alcohol Testing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Come Sunday, more than 3,00,000 aspirants across the country will take the Civil Services Aptitude Test and only 11,000 will qualify to take the Mains later in the year.