The recovery procedure is governed by Article 247 (9) of the UAE Civil Procedure Law which states that in case of recovery from the salary, only quarter of the salary should be deducted and even then, priority should be given to the expenses necessary for survival of the debtor.
What does CPL stand for?
CPL stands for Civil Procedure Law (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CPL
We have 807 other meanings of CPL in our Acronym Attic
- Chandler Public Library (Chandler, TX)
- Change Part List
- Characters Per Line
- Chelmsford Public Library (Chelmsford, MA)
- Chemistry and Physics Laboratory
- Chicago Public Library
- Child Protection Law (various locations)
- Cincinnati Public Library (Cincinnati, OH)
- Circular Polarizing Lens
- Circularly Polarized Light
- Class Precedence List (LISP)
- Classical Propositional Logic (mathematics)
- Cleveland Public Library
- Clinical Pathology Laboratories Inc.
- Closing Protection Letter (real estate)
- Coastal Plain League
- Codices Palatini Latini
- College of Physicians of London (UK)
- Color Position Light (railroads)
- Colorado Procedure–Laboratory (Colorado Department of Transportation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to him, laws to be revised this year are: Budget Law, Law Concerning the Prevention and Control of Occupational Diseases, Criminal Procedure Law, Civil Procedure Law, Civil Procedure Law, Organic Law of Local Governments, and Military Service Law.
New York recodified its civil procedure law in 1964, the substance of CPA [section] 149 was carried forward into CPLR [section] 2508, but the last sentence of [section] 149 was not re-enacted.
Other states have already employed the 1993 version of FRCP 11 in amending their civil procedure laws on sanctions for the civil litigation misconduct of law firms.
00 Hardcover KF8839 The authors (both of Loyola Law School) present an instructional casebook on US civil procedure law.
It acknowledged that asking them to do so would violate their ''professional confidentiality'' as stipulated by the Civil Procedure Law.
Open Trial Changes to civil procedure laws in the state of Nuevo Leon paved the way for a recent public jury trial held in the city of Montemorelos.
federal and state civil procedure law which led to what Europeans believe to be an exorbitant exercise of jurisdiction by U.