The event is co- sponsored by the Civil Liberties Defense Center.
What does CLDC stand for?
CLDC stands for Civil Liberties Defense Center (Eugene, OR)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLDC
We have 12 other meanings of CLDC in our Acronym Attic
- Centrale Léréenne de l'Automobile (French automotive repair company)
- Centre Laser Dermatologique Aquitaine (French: Aquitaine Dermatologic Laser Center; Bordeaux, Aquitaine, France)
- Chip-Level Design Automation (software)
- Commercial Logistics Distribution Agency
- Community Land Development Act of 1989 (Australia)
- Comparative Literature in the Digital Age (International Comparative Literature Association)
- Connectionless Lightweight Directory Access Protocol
- Country Line Dance Association of Singapore
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Backgrounds (Australian minorities term)
- Centre de Leadership et de Développement des Compétences (French: Center for Leadership and Skills Development; Canada)
- Competitive Long Distance Coalition
- COMSEC Logistics Data Center
- Conference on Language Discourse and Cognition (Taiwan)
- Connected Limited Device Configuration (Sun J2ME)
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Community (Australia)
- Ceramic Leaded Chip Carrier
- Chip-Level Differential Detection
- Cross-Linked Diethylaminoethyl Dextran Beads (wound healing)
- Common Linux Desktop Environment
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Exceptional (students/learners)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meanwhile, Lauren Regan of the Civil Liberties Defense Center in Eugene said last week that her organization will probably sue the county to challenge the legality of Richardson's decision to close the plaza.
Attorney Lauren Regan of the Eugene-based Civil Liberties Defense Center argued for dismissal of the case, saying "a prophylactic regulation banning any assembly is clearly an unconstitutional prior restraint.
Civil Liberties Defense Center Harvest Feast & Auction - 5:30 p.
Lauren Regan of the Civil Liberties Defense Center in Eugene filed the lawsuit this week in U.
Lauren Regan, director of the Civil Liberties Defense Center of Eugene, said her organization will sue in defense of any citizen who is ticketed "simply (for) standing within that zone on the sidewalk.
Parental rights, legal issues workshop scheduled The Civil Liberties Defense Center will host a free "Know Your Rights for Parents" workshop from 5:30 p.
Civil Liberties group to show films The Civil Liberties Defense Center will hold a free film night at 7 p.