The memorandum and the conventions that have been ratified by Ghana and have been incorporated into the bill include: the International Convention for the Prevention of Marine Pollution from Ships, the 1996 Protocol to the Convention on the Prevention of Marine Pollution by Dumping of Wastes and other Matter (London Dumping Convention)1971, the International Convention Relating to Intervention on High seas in case of Oil Pollution Casualties, Oil Pollution Preparedness Response and Cooperation Convention (OPRC), the 1992, Civil Liability Convention (CLC) and the International Oil Pollution Compensation Fund 1992.
What does CLC stand for?
CLC stands for Civil Liability Convention (oil pollution legislation)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CLC
We have 481 other meanings of CLC in our Acronym Attic
- Ciment au Laitier et aux Cendres (French: Slag Cement and Ash)
- Circuit Line Card
- Circular Layout Cutset
- Citizens for Livable Communities (Oregon)
- City Learning Centre (UK)
- City of Lincoln Council (UK)
- City of London College
- City of London Corporation (UK)
- Civic Leadership Center
- Civil Law Cases (Pakistan)
- CIVMAR Leadership Council
- Claim Litigation Counsel
- Classroom and Lab Computing (Penn State University)
- Clean Lakes Clearinghouse
- Clear Carry Flag
- Clear Command Window (MATLAB function reference)
- Cleburne Living Center (Cleburne, TX)
- Client Licensor Certificate
- Clinica las Condes (Chilean health clinic)
- Clinical Learning Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Civil Liability Convention places an obligation on tanker owners to maintain insurance or other financial security specifically to cover pollution damage, and to carry on board each tanker a certificate attesting to the fact that such cover is in force.
EU and EU member states on the recovery of damages for injury to natural resources, international civil liability conventions, treaties and protocols dealing with liability for environmental damage, assessment and valuation issues and determination of restoration and compensation.