The requirement is a provision of the Civil Justice Reform Act of 2003.
What does CJRA stand for?
CJRA stands for Civil Justice Reform Act
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 3 other meanings of CJRA in our Acronym Attic
- Care for Joint Replacement (healthcare)
- Career Job Reservation
- Cecil John Rhodes (British Prime Minister of the Cape Colony)
- Centre for Japanese Research (University of British Columbia; Canada)
- Centre for Justice and Reconciliation (est. 2003; Netherlands)
- Club des Jeunes Renanais (French youth sports club)
- Columbia Journalism Review
- Commodity Jurisdiction Request
- Cour de Justice de la République (French: Court of Justice of the Republic)
- Culpeper Regional Airport (airport code, VA)
- Canadian Justice Review Board
- Central Japan Railway Company
- Cincinnati Junior Rowing Club (Cincinnati, OH)
- Community Justice Resource Center
- Crime and Justice Research Centre (New Zealand)
- Criminal Justice Research Center (Ohio State University; Columbus, OH)
- Criminal Justice Research Consortium (Monash University; Australia)
- Criminal Justice Resource Directory
- Charles Joyce Real Estate (Florida)
- Continental Journal of Renewable Energy (Nigeria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Instead, the only civil reform effort to achieve legislative approval during the Bush-Quayle administration was the enactment of the Civil Justice Reform Act of 1990.
AICPA ENDORSES CIVIL JUSTICE REFORM ACT The American Institute of CPAs has endorsed the Civil Justice Reform Act of 1990, now before the Senate and House as bills S 2027 and HR 3898.
In 2003 the Legislature passed the Civil Justice Reform Act, a reasonable attempt to curb excessive punitive damage awards and to level the field between plaintiffs and defendants.
Other districts had implemented pilot programs under the Civil Justice Reform Act of 1991 and chose to keep those rules in effect.