KARACHI, August 19, 2011 (Balochistan Times): At least eight more dead bodies have been identified in Civil Hospital, Karachi while the identification process of rest of corpses is underway.
What does CHK stand for?
CHK stands for Civil Hospital, Karachi (Pakistan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHK
We have 18 other meanings of CHK in our Acronym Attic
- Canvas Hook and Jab Pads (product; boxing)
- Clarella Hackett Johnson Public Library
- Castle Hill Junior School (UK)
- Centre Hospitalier Jean Titeca (French: Hospital Jean Titeca; Belgium)
- Complete History of Jack the Ripper (book)
- Central Hardwoods Joint Venture (Webster Groves, MO)
- Church, Harris, Johnson and Williams, P.C. (Montana; est. 1949)
- CHKDSK (File Name Extension)
- Chuuk, Caroline Islands, Micronesia (airport code)
- Cook Hammond & Kell Ltd. (printers; UK)
- Csk Homologous Kinase
- Chinese Hawaiian Kenpo Academy (New York, NY)
- Chick Cerebellar Kainate Binding Protein
- Canadian Helen Keller Centre (Ontario, Canada)
- Cherokee Coach, Inc.
- China Hong Kong City (commercial complex; Hong Kong)
- Choppahead Kustom Cycles (New Bedford, MA)
- Chamber of Hong Kong Computer Industry
- Children's Hospital of the King's Daughters (Norfolk, Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
KARACHI, August 19, 2011 (Frontier Star): At least eight more dead bodies have been identified in Civil Hospital, Karachi while the identification process of rest of corpses is underway.
At least 14 injured were brought to Abbasi Shaheed Hospital, seven to Civil Hospital, Karachi, ten to Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre and others were brought to the Qatar Hospital.
Police shifted the body to the Edhi morgue, Sohrab Goth after legal formalities were completed at the Civil Hospital, Karachi.
The two robbers were taken to the Civil Hospital, Karachi.
In reply to a question, she said it was in May 2004 that the first Liver Center was established by Dow University at the Civil Hospital, Karachi and was named after (late) Prof.
The body was shifted to Civil Hospital, Karachi for legal formalities and later moved to the Edhi morgue for identification.
KARACHI, March 03, 2010 (Balochistan Times): Emergency and Accident Department of Civil Hospital, Karachi visited by 1700 to 2000 patients every 24 hours has no x-ray machine, not even a portable version of the essential gadget.