5%) are for civil engineering structures, and 34 (14.
What does CES stand for?
CES stands for Civil Engineering Structures
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CES
We have 561 other meanings of CES in our Acronym Attic
- Chinese Economists Society
- Christ Episcopal School
- Christians for Environmental Stewardship
- Church Education System (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints)
- Ciber Enterprise Solutions (Colorado)
- Circuit Emulation Service (ATM)
- Circuit Emulation Switching
- Circular Economy Solution
- Civil Engineering Society
- Civil Engineering Squadron
- Civilian Education System (US Army)
- Clean Energy Supercluster (Colorado State University)
- Clean Energy Systems, Inc. (Rancho Cordova, CA)
- Clean Everyone's Stuff (US Air Force)
- Cleveland Engineering Society
- Clinical Engineering Service
- Closed End Second (Mortgage)
- Coalition for Economic Survival (Los Angeles, California)
- Coalition of Essential Schools
- Coast Earth Station (INMARSAT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Joining the Ministry of Transport on this distinguished program are senior representatives from the following organizations: Jeddah Municipality, Royal Commission of Jubail and Yanbu, Saudi Aramco, Institute of Civil Engineering Structures Panel, Concrete Society, The Chartered Institute of Building, American Concrete Institute -- Saudi Arabian Chapter and Saudi Council of Engineers.
They also include an accelerated outflow of fresh water from surrounding underground water aquifers; receding shorelines making it difficult for tourists to access the water for medicinal purposes; and the creation of a treacherous landscape of sinkholes and mud as a result of the dissolution of buried salt, which causes severe damage to roads and civil engineering structures.
The scientists of Vilnius Gediminas Technical University created national codes for designing civil engineering structures (STR) per short period of time.
He says the civil engineering discipline will have to develop "civionics" as the aerospace engineering has developed avionics to be able to monitor the health of civil engineering structures.
Sinan built hundreds of structures including mosques, tombs, schools, colleges, guest houses, hospitals as well as civil engineering structures such as bridges and water works.