It makes the combined business one of the largest specialist geotechnical and civil engineering operations in Wales and the south west of England with a joint turnover of around pounds 8m.
What does CEO stand for?
CEO stands for Civil Engineering Operations
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CEO
We have 390 other meanings of CEO in our Acronym Attic
- Chief Entertainment Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Equipment Officer (Australia)
- Chief Ethics Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Executive Officer (corporate title)
- Child Exploitation and Obscenity
- Chinese-American Elected Officials
- Christians Encouraging Others
- Christmas and Easter Only (church attendance)
- Civic Engagement Office (various schools)
- Civil Enforcement Officer (UK)
- Cleaved Edge Overgrowth
- Clinical and Economic Outcomes
- Club Europe Oric (computer club; France)
- Coastal Environmental Organization (Georgia)
- Code Enforcement Officer
- Collège Européen d'Orthodontie (French: European College of Orthodontics)
- Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization
- Combine Expensive Operations
- Comité Européen de l'Outillage (French: Association of European Tool Manufacturers)
- Commercial Electronic Office (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the time, Balfour said it saw particularly strong performances from its utilities and UK civil engineering operations.
Balfour reported particularly strong performances from its utilities and UK civil engineering operations, and said its rail business was weighing up new opportunities in the UK, the USA and Asia.
Balfour saw particularly strong performances from its utilities and UK civil engineering operations, and said its rail business was weighing up opportunities in the UK, the US and Asia.
Byline: Richard Tyler Construction group Birse put in a Janus-faced full year performance yesterday with its civil engineering operations delivering record profits, but its commercial building business contributing a record loss.