In the course of our investigation we gathered oral and written evidence from many major infrastructure asset owners, operators, agencies, service providers, and civil engineering consultants and contractors.
What does CECON stand for?
CECON stands for Civil Engineering Consultants
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CECON
- Centre for Environmental Conservation and Outdoor Leisure (Sheffield Hallam University; UK)
- Columbian National Oceanographic Data Centre
- Communications Electronics Command (US Army)
- National Center for Communications of the Civil Protection Agency
- Communications Electronics Command Pamphlet (US Army)
- Communications Electronics Command Regulation (US Army)
- Army Communications Electronics Command, Software Engineering Directorate, Training and Maneuver Systems
- Centro de la Comunidad Mexicana de Nueva York (Spanish: Mexican Community Center of New York)
- Cámara Empresarial de Comercio y Servicios (Spanish: Business Chamber of Commerce and Services; Guatemala)
- Centro de Estudios Conservacionistas (Spanish: Center for Conservation Studies)
- Council of Economics Educators (Philippines)
- Central de Comunidades Nativas de la Selva Central (Spanish: Center for Native Communities of Central Selva; Selva, Peru)
- Centro de Educacion y Comunicacion Popular (Spanish: Center for Popular Education and Communication; Bolivia)
- Congress of Establishing Communist Party (politics)
- Center for Conflict Resolution (Uganda)
- Civil Engineering Contract Reporting System
- Centre d'Étude et de COnservation du Sperme (French)
- Civil Engineer Corps Officer School (US Navy)
- Color Effect Composites (Merck KGaA; Germany)
- Continental Electronics and Communication Systems (Pvt) Limited (Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He added that the company and its civil engineering consultants were keen to meet with the WAG officials to resolve the problem but said that attempts by to do so had so far unfortunately failed.
Chris Gray, managing director of civil engineering consultants CD Gray & Associates, which has been involved in the project from the start, said it continues to be a complex and exciting development.
Other activities included a team-building game, won by the Abersychan team, and a talk from female transport engineer Angela Carey, who works for top civil engineering consultants Atkins.
GEOPAK is used by civil engineering consultants and government agencies worldwide and is the standard civil design software of the U.