The wardens, now called Civil Enforcement Officers, started patrols on April 1 after an absence of nearly three years due to spending cuts.
What does CEO stand for?
CEO stands for Civil Enforcement Officer (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CEO
We have 390 other meanings of CEO in our Acronym Attic
- Chief Electoral Officer (Elections Canada)
- Chief Entertainment Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Equipment Officer (Australia)
- Chief Ethics Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Executive Officer (corporate title)
- Child Exploitation and Obscenity
- Chinese-American Elected Officials
- Christians Encouraging Others
- Christmas and Easter Only (church attendance)
- Civic Engagement Office (various schools)
- Civil Engineering Operations
- Cleaved Edge Overgrowth
- Clinical and Economic Outcomes
- Club Europe Oric (computer club; France)
- Coastal Environmental Organization (Georgia)
- Code Enforcement Officer
- Collège Européen d'Orthodontie (French: European College of Orthodontics)
- Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization
- Combine Expensive Operations
- Comité Européen de l'Outillage (French: Association of European Tool Manufacturers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The PS50 ticket - PS25 if paid within 14 days - is payable to Northumberland County Council since police handed over the reins to civil enforcement officers last April.
He was accused of verbally abusing civil enforcement officer Henry Ibe in November last year after the warden put a parking ticket on Whitby's car and later making threats against him.
A Ceredigion council spokeswoman said: "A civil parking enforcement team has been appointed, which includes a supervisor and six full-time civil enforcement officers.
I will ask the civil enforcement officers to use discretion when looking at Blue Badges which are out of date," he said.
The Man City striker, who was dining with his model girlfriend Raffaella Fico at Wings Restaurant in Lincoln Square, was blissfully unaware that outside lurked a Civil Enforcement Officer.
Camden Council said: "We expect civil enforcement officers to maintain the highest of standards.
Council civil enforcement officers swooped on Chelsea owner Mr Abramovich's silver Mercedes people carrier and Mr Berezovsky's black Maybach in a side street outside the court building in central London, yesterday.