The public awareness seminar was organized by the Civil Defence Balochistan at the Taameer-e-Nau Public School The speakers including the EDO Education Ziarat, Muhammad Anwar Inqilabi, Commandant Civil defence Training School, Sajjad Hussain Tirmizi, Principal of the School, Muhammad Asif and others particularly spoke at length about the natural disasters like earthquake stressing the need for preparedness to tackle the situation emerged following the tragedies.
What does CDTS stand for?
CDTS stands for Civil Defence Training School (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDTS
We have 10 other meanings of CDTS in our Acronym Attic
- County Durham Tourism Partnership (UK)
- Criminal Damage to Property (offense; various locations)
- Concrete Double-Tee Prestressed Girder (civil engineering)
- Common Data Transfer Record
- Controlled Document Transmittal Receipt
- Crop Diagnostic Training and Research Center (Purdue University; Indiana)
- Centralized Digital Telecommunications System
- Certified Dental Technicians Studio (Livonia, Michigan)
- Chester and District Textile Services (UK)
- Chester to Deeside Transport System
- Clinic for Developmental Therapy Services
- Combat Development Tracking System
- Computer Directed Training System
- Continental Divide Trail Society
- Corporate Development & Transaction Services (various companies)
- Crossroads Discipleship Training School (Youth With A Mission)
- Constructive Digital Training Simulation Support Strategy
- California Department of Toxic Substance Control
- Cadet Sergeant
- Computer Directed Training System Lesson Building System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Formerly an RAF Camp and Civil Defence Training School, Low Moss was opened as a Category "C" penal establishment in March, 1969 and takes less dangerous prisoners serving short sentences.