Army Civil Affairs and Psychological Operations Command (USACAPOC).
What does CAPOC(A) stand for?
CAPOC(A) stands for Civil Affairs and Psychological Operations Command (Airborne)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Citizens Against Privatization of the Outdoors
- Community Area Project Officer
- Complaints against Police Office
- Contract & Assistance Purchase Order
- Civil Affairs, Psychological Operations Command (Army)
- Communities Against Post Office Closures (UK-based campaign group)
- Community Action Partnership of Orange County (Garden Grove, CA)
- Computer-Assisted Practice of Cardiology
- Computer-Assisted Processing Of Cardiograms
- Controlled Access Program Oversight Committee (US CIA)
- Civilian Aerial Port of Entry
- Computer-Assisted Physician Order Entry
- Computer Aided Personal Online Interview
- Center for Applied Public Opinion Research (Franklin Pierce University; Rindge, NH)
- Christian Anti-Poverty Online Resource
- California Adult Performance Outcome Survey (mental health)
- Cargo Performance Overview System
- Cerebellar Ataxia, Areflexia, Pes Cavus, Optic Atrophy, and Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Chemistry and Production of Smoke (study; Brazil)
- Cabin Air Pressure Outflow Valve (aviation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army Civil Affairs and Psychological Operations Command (Airborne) [USACAPOC (A)] underwent the largest mobilization of Reserve civil affairs (CA) and psychological operations (PSYOP) forces in the command's 15-year history.
Army Civil Affairs and Psychological Operations Command (USACAPOC), a major subordinate command of the U.