Army s 448th Civil Affairs Battalion Functional Specialty Team from Combined Joint Task Force on the Horn of Africa to help the local residents to improve their endeavors for sustainable livestock.
What does CABN stand for?
CABN stands for Civil Affairs Battalion (US Army)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CABN
We have 4 other meanings of CABN in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Advanced Biotechnology and Medicine
- Certified Associate Business Manager
- College of Agribusiness Management (India)
- Community-Acquired Bacterial Meningitis
- Coupled Atmosphere Biosphere Model (climatology)
- College Athletic Business Management Association
- Colorado Association of Biomedical Equipment Technicians (Denver, CO)
- Cowpea Aphid-Borne Mosaic Virus
- Canadian Association of Burn Nurses
- Chicago Anti-Bashing Network
- Combat Aviation Battalion
- Consortium of American Businesses in the Newly Independent States (US Department of Commerce)
- College of Agriculture, Biotechnology and Natural Resources (University of Nevada, Reno)
- Cabo San Lucas (BCS, Mexico)
- California Association of Bicycle Organizations (est. 1972)
- Canadian Association of Basketball Officials
- Carolina Alpaca Breeders & Owners
- Chemical Agents and Agents of Biological Origin
- Chemical And Biological Ordnance
- Cisplatin, Methotrexate, Bleomycin, & Vincristine (chemotherapy regimen)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tiffany Larriba, Civil Affairs Team 4902, 490th Civil Affairs Battalion, interacts with children during a break from her English language class in Karabti San, Djbouti, Jan.
Rogak is part of Delta Company, 489th Civil Affairs Battalion, out of Knoxville, Tenn.
Headquarters and Headquarters Company, 412th Civil Affairs Battalion, Whitehall, Ohio.
Previous assignments include Brigade S2, 18th Military Police Brigade, Mannheim, Germany; G2 Operations Officer, V Corps, Heidelberg, Germany; Company Commander and Battalion S2, HHC, 96th Civil Affairs Battalion; Battalion S2, 96th Civil Affairs Battalion, Fort Bragg, North Carolina; Detachment Commander and Battalion S2, HHD, NTC Support Battalion; Detachment XO, C Detachment, 203D MI Battalion, and Assistant RS2, 11TH ACR, Fort Irwin, California.
According to current expansion plans, the 500-member 96th Civil Affairs Battalion gradually will increase by 400 more slots, and will become a brigade.