Aside from the three injured people, cracks have appeared in some houses, said the Yunnan Provincial Civil Affairs Department.
What does CIVAFF stand for?
CIVAFF stands for Civil Affairs
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Carcinomas in Villous Adenomas
- Centralised Intravenous Additive
- Centre International pour la Ville, l'Architecture et le Paysage (French: International Center for Urbanism, Architecture and Landscape; Belgium)
- Character, Integrity, Vision and the Arts Charter School (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Charge-Induced Voltage Alteration
- Christians in the Visual Arts (est. 1977)
- Comet Nucleus Infrared and Visible Analyser (instrument aboard the Rosetta spacecraft)
- Conseil Information pour la Vie Associative (French: Community Life Information Council)
- Conseil Interprofessionnel des Vins d'Alsace (French wine association)
- Civilian Advisors (NATO)
- Conselho Indígena do Vale do Javari (Portuguese: Indigenous Council of Vale do Javari)
- Centres d'Initiatives pour Valoriser l'Agriculture et Milieu Rural (French: Centers for Enhancing Agriculture and Rural Initiatives)
- Civilian Application
- Centraal Instituut Voor Alternatieve Scholing (Dutch: Central Institute for Alternative Education)
- Centralised Intravenous Additive Service
- Combustion Induced Vortex Breakdown
- Configuration Interaction Valence Bond
- Conseil Interprofessionel des Vins de Bordeaux (French: Bordeaux Wine Board)
- Campus Information and Visitor Center (University of Wisconsin; Madison, WI)
- Canadian Imperial Venture Corp. (Newfoundland, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yunnan Provincial Civil Affairs Bureau had confirmed nine persons being injured, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
The United States devotes significant resources to civil affairs efforts globally, but what happens when the best of intentions to improve the quality of life for a disadvantaged population doesn't have the desired or optimal outcome?
In a statement to SANA, Assistant Interior Minister for Civil Affairs Brig.
BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: Three civilians and an employee in the Iraqi Directorate of Nationality & Civil Affairs have been wounded in an IED (Improvised Explosive Device) blast in central Baghdad, a security source said on Monday.
The project is being carried out by the civil affairs authority of the Interior Ministry in cooperation with the Ministry of Health.
Jeremy Hancock of Payson, 405th Civil Affairs Battalion.