What does C/S/A stand for?
C/S/A stands for Civil/Structural/Architectural (engineering classification)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of C/S/A
We have 1113 other meanings of C/S/A in our Acronym Attic
- Containment and Surveillance
- Control and Status
- Counts Per Second
- Course and Speed
- Culture and Sensitivity (medical)
- Customer States
- Cut and Sifted (herbs)
- Cycles Per Second
- Command, Services, & Agencies
- Cadet Seaman Apprentice (Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps)
- Control of Summary Account
- Cost/Schedule Change Authorization
- Cost/Schedule Control Branch (T&MSS)
- Computer/Standards Coordinating Committee (IEEE Computer Society)
- Cost/Schedule Change Request
- Clinical Effects of Closed Root Planing
- Cost/Schedule Control System