I think the civic journalism interest group of AEJMC has made it a topic that has to be discussed.
What does CJIG stand for?
CJIG stands for Civic Journalism Interest Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Central Java Infrastructure Business Forum (Indonesia)
- CNET (C|net the Computer Network) Japan Innovation Conference
- Criminal Justice Impact Conference (Florida Department of Corrections)
- Criminal Justice Information Center
- Cardozo Journal of International and Comparative Law (Yeshiva University; New York)
- Combined Joint Information Campaign Task Force
- Canadian Journal of Infectious Diseases and Medical Microbiology
- Colorado Journal of International Environmental Law and Policy
- China Jiangsu International Economic-Technical Cooperation Corporation
- Collegiate Job and Internship Fair (Ohio)
- Canadian Joint Implementation Initiative
- Combined Joint IFOR Information Campaign Task Force
- Criminal Justice Information Integration Strategy (Australia)
- Canadian Journal of Insurance Law (LexisNexis)
- Central Jalma Institute of Leprosy (Agra, India)
- Certified Journeyman Institutional Locksmith (Institutional Locksmiths' Association)
- Chicago Journal of International Law (Illinois)
- Connecticut Journal of International Law (est. 1985)
- Canadian Journal of Information and Library Science (Canada)
- Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine (managed by the State Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is new and not well understood, in part because there is no consensual definition of it," the University of Missouri's Renita Coleman told the Civic Journalism Interest Group at the 1996 AEJMC convention.