The distribution will be coordinated in close cooperation with Counterpart's distribution partner, Bishkek-based Pokolenie Insan Civic Foundation.
What does CIVFO stand for?
CIVFO stands for Civic Foundation (Accra, Ghana)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Coagulation Intravasculaire Disséminée (French: Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation; blood disorder)
- Cold-Induced Vasodilation
- Civil and Environmental Engineering (Oklahoma State University)
- Commissione Italiana Veicoli Elettrici Stradali
- Colombia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Egypt, Turkey and South Africa
- centrally administered intravenous fluid
- Centre d'Information du Verre Feuilleté (French: Laminated Glass Information Center)
- Crystal Internet Venture Fund LP (Cleveland, OH)
- Catawba Island Volunteer Fire Department (Ohio)
- Cobb Island Volunteer Fire Department (Charles County, MD)
- Civilian Forecasting System
- Council for International Visitors of Greater New Orleans (Louisiana)
- Center for Improving Value in Health Care
- Cooperative Intelligent Vehicle Highway Systems
- Centraal Instituut Voor Industrieontwikkeling (Dutch: Central Institute for Industrial Development; Netherlands)
- Centre d'Information pour le Volontariat International (French: Information Center for International Volunteering)
- Commission d'Indemnisation des Victimes d'Infraction (French: Crime Victims Compensation Commission)
- Campaign for Innocent Victims in Conflict
- Caring, Integrity, Volunteerism, Inclusiveness, Community (United Way)
- Consortium to Investigate Vascular Impairment of Cognition (dementia and Alzheimer's disease research)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9780801894275 The civic foundations of fascism in Europe; Italy, Spain, and Romania, 1870-1945.
He has served as advisor and as a member of the board of directors on various agribusiness organizations and civic foundations.
This organization is "dedicated to building low-cost housing in partnership with churches, corporations, businesses, volunteers, civic foundations, and other groups to eradicate substandard housing.
This project will help cities build a stronger civic foundation for their future by capturing solutions created for, by and of the people.
It infused the corporate liberalism of organizations like the National Civic Foundation.
Public polices and private practice must reflect the role families play in laying the country's moral and civic foundations.