His cabinet is held hostage by six lawmakers from Necas's ruling Civic Democratic Party, also known as ODS.
What does GDS stand for?
GDS stands for Civic Democratic Party (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GDS
We have 230 other meanings of GDS in our Acronym Attic
- Garage Days Re-Revisited (Metallica album)
- Greater Detroit Resource Recovery Authority (Detroit, MI)
- General Directorate of Rural Services (Turkey)
- General Duties and Responsibilities Statement (University of Oregon)
- General Dynamics Robotic Systems
- Geriatric Depression Rating Scale (psychology)
- German Diabetes Risk Score (test)
- Greater Dayton Regional Transit Authority (Ohio; formerly Miami Valley Regional Transit Authority)
- Grin, Duck, Run Very Very Fast
- Greater Detroit Romance Writers of America (Michigan)
- Gaelic Digital Service (UK)
- Game Difficulty Setting (gaming)
- Gaming Device Standard
- Gastr del Sol (band)
- Gate-Drain Short (semi-conductors)
- Gateway Digital Switch (communication switching systems)
- Gender and Development Studies (various locations)
- General Data Stream
- General Declassification Schedule
- General Depreciation System (IRS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Before the summit Mr Cameron held talks with his anti-federalist European political bedfellows, including the leaders of the Poland's Law and Justice and Poland Comes First parties and the Civic Democratic Party of the Czech Republic.
Necas, in power since June 2010 and who leads the conservative Civic Democratic Party, said that a referendum vote - which, in his view, would be necessary to put the treaty into effect - was not feasible in the current political scene.
Following May&'s parliamentary elections, Necas&' conservative Civic Democratic Party and two new parties.
The Civic Democratic Party (ODS) and two new parties, TOP 09 and Public Affairs, will have a combined majority of 118 seats in the country's 200-seat lower chamber.
Dr Ivo Strejcek, who is chief whip of the Civic Democratic Party in the European Parliament, was impressed with his visit to Brindleyplace and the Gas Street Basin.