Byline: By Bill McGuirk Chester-le-street's Martin Scaife is building up for a trip Down Under to contest the famous City to Surf 14km road race, which regularly attracts well over 50,000 entrants.
What does C2S stand for?
C2S stands for City to Surf (Australian marathon)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of C2S
- Consumer to Retailer
- Combat Crew Rest & Relaxation (USAF)
- Command & Control Requirements Database
- Command and Control Requirements Identification Database
- Collaborative Customer Relationship Management
- Command and Control Reference Model (multi-dimensional layered model for analyzing and synthesizing C2 systems)
- Command and Control Resource Management (NATO)
- Center for Research and Restoration of Museums of France
- Command and Control Rapid Prototyping Continuum (US Navy)
- Cells to Society (Center on Social Disparities and Health; Institute for Policy Research; Northwestern University; Evanston, IL)
- Client to Services
- Coated Two Sides (printing)
- Command & Control Systems
- Command and Control Support (US DoD)
- Contribution to Society (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Center for Circuits and System Solutions (Carnegie Mellon College of Engineering)
- Command and Control Subordinate System
- Command, Control and Subordinate Systems
- Customized Computer Software Systems (South Africa)
- Command & Control Support Activity - Europe
Samples in periodicals archive:
Competing against a strong field of state champions and representatives, Matthew Lole - who had finished 274th from over 50,000 runners in the City to Surf road race - was a comfortable winner of the intermediate cross-country race.