Amongst their long term customers they boast Wiltshire Police Authority, BAA, BAe, The Trafford Centre, The British Museum and the City of York Council.
What does CYC stand for?
CYC stands for City of York Council (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CYC
We have 99 other meanings of CYC in our Acronym Attic
- Century Yamakyu Corporation (Japan)
- Champions Youth Cup
- Chester Yacht Club
- Chicago Yacht Club
- Child and Youth Care
- Children and Youth Center (various locations)
- Chippewa Yacht Club (various locations)
- Christadelphian Youth Circle
- Christian Youth Conference (New Bedford, MA)
- Christian Youth Council
- Clearwater Yacht Club (Florida)
- Community Youth Centers (San Francisco, CA)
- Corinthian Yacht Club (Seattle, WA)
- Coronado Yacht Club (Coronado, CA)
- Cover Your Crest (fundraiser at Queen's University, Kingston, Canada)
- Cruising Yacht Club
- Cyclone (mining)
- Cyclorama (cinematography)
- Capital Youth Caucus Association (Kenya)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The City of York Council (CYC) is looking to appoint a Provider to upgrade, manage, clean and maintain the city~s public conveniences.
Parents of pupils at the schools were alerted to the allegations in a letter from City of York Council.
He agreed and ruled the case was outside the HSE's jurisdiction, saying the enforcing agency for the site of the accident was City of York Council.
She says: 'i work for City of york Council in community sports and i'm also For mum of two Vicky Japes, 41, from York this is her first CSV Make a Difference Day.
Councillor Dafydd Williams, of City of York Council, said: "Older and vulnerable people deserve a greater degree of protection and the government should look to strengthening legislation to prevent this sort of widespread abuse.
However, a spokeswoman for City of York Council - which is responsible for the group - insisted that it was "a sensible decision to stop deaf children or parents being offended".
Council Steve Galloway, City of York Council s executive member for city strategy, said There needs to be more consideration given to the report.