amp;#8220;The Marke project was accomplished through the cooperative efforts of the City and Lyon Communities,” said Miguel Pulido, Mayor of the City of Santa Ana.
What does COSA stand for?
COSA stands for City of Santa Ana (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of COSA
We have 100 other meanings of COSA in our Acronym Attic
- Complementary Symmetry Metal-Oxide Semiconductor
- Escherichia Coli or Simian Kidney (biology)
- Carbon Monoxide Safety Association (Eastlake, CO)
- Casualties of Sexual Allegations
- Central Ontario Soaring Association
- Certificates of On-Site Systems Approval (confirmation of septic system inspection)
- Children of Substance Abuse
- Circles of Support and Accountability
- City of Saint Augustine (Florida)
- City of San Antonio (Texas)
- Clustering Objects on Subsets of Attributes
- Co-Sex Addicts Anonymous (Minneapolis, MN)
- Codependents of Sex Addicts
- Collegiate Society of Advertising (Ateneo de Manila University; Philippines)
- Combat Operational Support Aircraft
- Committee on Substance Abuse (various organizations)
- Committee on Sustainability Assessment (international consortium)
- Communications Open System Architecture
- Company of Science & Art
- Computational Social Aggregation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lori Smith, fire marshal for the city of Santa Ana, put the buildings on fire watch, requiring hourly manual inspection for fires.
Located 40 miles south of Los Angeles in Orange County, and eight miles inland from the Pacific coast, the City of Santa Ana comprises 27.
Meanwhile, the city of Santa Ana has applied for $1 million in federal funds, intending to use $250,000 for English classes in its Federal Empowerment Zone, an impoverished area designated by the federal government for extra attention.