APHA commended the city of San Diego in May for beginning to fluoridate its water supplies--a long-held public health tool for preventing tooth decay.
What does COSD stand for?
COSD stands for City of San Diego (California)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of COSD
We have 22 other meanings of COSD in our Acronym Attic
- Complete Open Shell Configuration Interaction
- China Ocean Shipping Company
- Colorado Scientific Company (Denver)
- Copper Overseas Service Company
- Council of Senior Citizens Organizations of British Columbia (Canada)
- Coastal Command (Coast Guard/Navy, Singapore)
- Corps Support Command (US Army)
- CAD/CAM Operations Support Detachment
- Career Opportunities for Students with Disabilities
- Child of Separation or Divorce
- Cobbles and Sand (lithological term)
- Committee on Social Development
- Core Operating System Division (Microsoft)
- Cosine of an Argument in Degrees
- Cost of Service Delivery (management)
- Communication Officers of State Departments of Agriculture
- Council of Organizations Serving Deaf Alabamians (consortium)
- Center of Super Diamond and Advanced Films (Hong Kong)
- Consultation on Sustainable Development Implementation (Manitoba, Canada)
- Cost Differential
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kreisner resigns from the case shortly after the ruling and the City of San Diego Historical Site Board designates the cross and the surrounding park as historical sites.
A federal judge has decided to review the legitimacy of a lease between the City of San Diego and the local Boy Scout chapter for eighteen acres of land in Balboa Park.