[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] MEDICINE HAT The southern Alberta city of Medicine Hat got into its Olympic spirit a year early.
What does CoMH stand for?
CoMH stands for City of Medicine Hat (Alberta, Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CoMH
- Community Orthopedic Medical Group (California)
- Consejo de Organizaciones Mayas de Guatemala (Spanish: Council of Mayan Organizations of Guatemala)
- Commission for the Global Advancement of Nephrology
- Companhia de Gás de São Paulo (São Paulo, Brazil)
- Comissao Gastro-Etilica (FAAP University alumni organization)
- Commanding General, South Pacific (US Army)
- Naval Commander, Gibraltar
- Commander, Gibraltar Mediterranean Command
- Computer Program Acceptance Testing
- Council of Medical Genetics Organizations
- Consortium for Organizational Mental Healthcare (Canada)
- Central Ohio Mental Health Center
- Coalition of Mental Health Consumer Organizations (New Jersey)
- Common Header
- Commander Helicopter Wing Reserve
- College of Medicine Human Resources
- Commander Helicopter Anti-Submarine Light Wing Atlantic Fleet
- Commander Helicopter Antisubmarine Wing Atlantic Fleet (US Navy; Jacksonville, FL, USA)
- Centre of Main Interest (legal)
- Coalition on Mental Illness (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anne Hayward's study provides much insight into the factors that advanced the industry in the small city of Medicine Hat, then steadily brought it to its knees in the post-World War II era.
After building several vessels and losing at least one (his Assiniboia was destroyed by ice in 1906), it was Horatio's ill-fated City of Medicine Hat that closed the steamboat era on the South Saskatchewan.