Claudia grew up in the London suburb of Hampstead and attended the City of London School for Girls before going on to study art history at Cambridge.
What does CLSG stand for?
CLSG stands for City of London School for Girls
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLSG
We have 3 other meanings of CLSG in our Acronym Attic
- Coffin-Lowry Syndrome Foundation
- Community Legal Service Fund (UK)
- COMSEC Logistics Support Facilities
- Connectionless Service Functions
- Constrained Least-Squares Frame
- Charles and Lynn Schusterman Family Foundation (Washington, DC)
- Chica Luna Short Film Festival (New York, NY)
- Confocal Laser Scanning Fluorescence Microscopy
- Canadian Leukemia Studies Group (Ottawa Hospital)
- Christian Literary Studies Group
- Commercial Laminating Solutions Group (Acco Brands)
- Cuban Libraries Solidarity Group
- Cuban Library Support Group (est. 1999)
- Canon Law Society of Great Britain and Ireland
- Custom Learning Systems Group, Ltd. (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Center for Lung Science and Health (University of Minnesota)
- Central Louisiana State Hospital (mental health services; Pineville, LA)
- Centre de Loisirs sans Hébergement (French: Leisure Centre without Accommodation; day camp)
- Clifton Lutheran Sunset Home (Clifton, TX)
- Cumbria and Lancashire Strategic Health Authority (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While in the sixth-form at the City Of London School For Girls, Romola was spotted in a school play by a casting director.
Victoria Robinson, a teacher at the City of London School for Girls and the expedition leader, told the congregation that Amelia had reacted with characteristic 'energy and enthusiasm' when given the chance to take part in the trip.
The girls, pupils at City of London School for Girls, were in a party of 15 on a climb with qualified instructors in a remote part of Zululand.