Ontario is improving access to health care for families in the City of Kawartha Lakes by building a new Community Health Centre.
What does CKL stand for?
CKL stands for City of Kawartha Lakes (Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CKL
We have 6 other meanings of CKL in our Acronym Attic
- Cheong Kyum Kwan (martial arts)
- Courtney Killed Kurt
- Cyanogen Chloride
- Christian Kenpo Karate Association (Shafter, CA)
- Centralna Komisja Kontroli Partyjnej (Polish: Party Central Committee)
- Centrum Ksztalcenia Kadr Skarbowosci (Polish: Center for Personnel Training Skarbowosci; Poland)
- Chambers Kidney Knowledge Test
- Certified Knowledge Leader (Knowledge Management Professional Society)
- Christiane et Kléber Lallier (French clothing designers)
- Circuit Location (communications)
- Compromised Key List
- Cool Kids Learn
- Crnogorski Knjizevni List (Polish newspaper)
- Chatham Kent Lambton Administrators Group (Dresden, Ontario)
- Chatham-Kent Legal Clinic (Canada)
- City of Kawartha Lakes Environmental Advisory Committee (Ontario, Canada)
- Club Kayak Lacanau Guyenne (French kayak club)
- Center for Korean Language and Korean Studies
- Caribbean Knowledge and Learning Network
- Canoë Kayak Lyon Oullins la Mulatière (French canoe and kayak club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kirkpatrick said the City of Kawartha Lakes has the highest rate of heart disease in the Province, and emphasized that PADs will save lives because they are so simple to use, actually providing treatment for a patient until paramedics arrive.
To implement six unique recreation programs in integrated settings for children with physical disabilities in partnership with community recreation providers in Peterborough, Haliburton, Northumberland and The City of Kawartha Lakes.