What does CHNMC stand for?
CHNMC stands for City of Hope National Medical Center
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHNMC
- Cultural Heritage Networks Hypermedia (Milan, Italy)
- Catholic High, New Iberia (Louisiana)
- Coming Home Network International
- Council for the Homeless Northern Ireland (est. 1983; Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK)
- Community Health Nurses Initiatives Group
- Catholic Homeschoolers of New Jersey
- Covenant House New Jersey (Newark and Atlantic City, NJ)
- Center for History & New Media (George Mason University)
- Children's Hospital National Medical Center (Washington, DC)
- Communist History Network Newsletter (UK)
- Continuous Hopfield Neural Network
- Carbon, Hydrogen, Nitrogen and Oxygen (chemical elements)
- Charity Hospital New Orleans
- Carbon, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Oxygen, Phosphorous, Sulfur (mnemonic for the six most abundant elements in the human body)
- Christian Homeschool Network of Washington (Kent, WA; also seen as CHN)
- Centre Hospitalier Neuro-Psychiatrique (French: Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital Center; Luxembourg)
- Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant
- China Natural Resources, Inc.
- Children's Human Nutrition Research Center (Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas)