He joined the City of Edinburgh Racing Club and and has been a member of the Great Britain national squad since 1996.
What does COERC stand for?
COERC stands for City of Edinburgh Racing Club (Scotland, UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Committee for Organizing Engineering Professional Practice (est. 1982; Ministry of Works and Housing; Bahrain)
- Comparability of the Operation and Evaluation Protocols
- Conseil Ontarien d’Évaluation des Qualifications (French: Qualifications Evaluation Council of Ontario; education)
- Center for Outcomes and Effectiveness Research (now Center of Outcomes and Evidence; US DHHS; Rockville, MD)
- Central Office Equipment Report
- Centre for Ocean Energy Research (Ireland)
- Centre for Organisational Excellence Research (New Zealand)
- College of Engineering Roorkee (India)
- Commission on Ethnic Relations (International Union of Anthropological and Ethnological Sciences)
- Controlled Onset Extended Release
- Conglomerate of Established Resources Co-Operating Efficiently (gaming community)
- Center for Outcomes and Effectiveness Research and Education (University of Alabama)
- Catholic Office for Emergency Relief and Refugees (Catholic Bishops' Conference of Thailand)
- Committee on Electronic Resources and Services (Harvard University; Massachusetts)
- Comprehensive Offender Employment Resource System
- Certificate of Educational Studies (teaching)
- Clinical Operational Equipment Sets
- College of Engineering and Science
- Committee on Open Electronic Systems
- Community Outreach and Extension Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
Members of the City of Edinburgh Racing Club, where Hoy was a member until 2000, are surprised the bookies don't rate his chances.
Instead Cullen has been working towards her twin aims under the guidance of City of Edinburgh Racing Club colleague James Taylor.