This is after the processing of grants was moved from county councils to the City of Dublin Vocational Education Committee.
What does CDVEC stand for?
CDVEC stands for City of Dublin Vocational Education Committee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Criminal Domestic Violence Court (South Carolina)
- Cyberjaya Digital Video Competition (Malaysia)
- Community Development Venture Capital Alliance
- Coded Digital Verification Color Code (wireless communication)
- Community Development Venture Capital Fund
- Commercial Direct Vendor Delivery
- Common Distributed Virtual Database / Information Extraction
- Color-Flow Duplex Venous Examination (vascular surgery)
- Commandes de Vol Electriques (French: Electrical Flight Controls; aviation technology)
- Cooperative Design, Visualization and Engineering (conference)
- Cardiff Distributed Visualisation Facility (UK; Cardiff University Welsh e-Science Centre; computer visualization systems; founded 2002)
- Community Development Venture Fund (Bank of America)
- Chronic Delta Virus Hepatitis
- Country Doctor Veterinary Hospital (New Tripoli, PA)
- Cumulative Dose-Volume Histogram (radiation oncology)
- CATIA (Computer Aided Three-Dimensional Interacive Application) Driver for Visualization and Interaction (software)
- Chronic Deep Venous Insufficiency (disease)
- Color Doppler Vascularity Index
- Computerized Disease Vector Identification Keys
- Charcuterie Du Vieux Longueuil (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He had sued City of Dublin Vocational Education Committee for up to pounds 30,000 damages, but instead was ordered to pay the committee's legal costs after his case was thrown out.