During the summer Paris, a member of King's Messenger Pentathlon Club, Godiva Harriers and City of Coventry Swimming Club, made her international debut and won the Munich leg of the World Biathle Series that spearheaded her towards the overall crown.
What does COCSC stand for?
COCSC stands for City of Coventry Swimming Club (England)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COCSC
- Copy Object Code to Source (computing)
- Cost of Community Services (fiscal impact analyses)
- Council of Overseas Chinese Services, Inc (New York, NY)
- Cable Office Commercial Services Annex
- Child on Child Sexual Abuse (Florida)
- Congress of Chiropractic State Associations (est. 1969)
- Commission on Colleges Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
- Canadian Open Country Singing Contest ( Simcoe, Ontario Canada)
- City of Cambridge Swimming Club (UK)
- City of Chester Swimming Club (England)
- Corvette Owners Club of San Diego (est. 1956; California)
- Cottonwood-Oak Creek School District (Cottonwood, AZ)
- Contingency Operational Contracting Support Plan
- Conference of Central and State Statistical Organisations (India)
- Carry-On Combat System Trainer
- Council of Civil Service Unions (United Kingdom)
- Code of Conduct Training (US Air Force)
- Conseil d'Orientation sur les Conditions de Travail (French: Orientation Council on Working Conditions)
- Committee on Conceptual and Terminological Analysis
- Council of Construction Trade Associations (Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ruckwood senior, who now works at City of Coventry Swimming Club, said: "I'm delighted for him.
CITY of Coventry Swimming Club picked up 11 speeding tickets at the weekend as they competed in the Wycombe Open meet.
CITY of Coventry Swimming Club finished seventh in the medal table at the recent Midland Youth Long Course Championship.
Coaches from City of Coventry Swimming Club and Coventry Godiva Harriers have put the children through their paces and this new venture is clearly paying off for the Bablake boys and other local children who train at the school.
Last year the City of Coventry Swimming Club member was called up to travel to Bahrain for the International Children's Games.
She has an impressive record: Warwickshire Swimming Champion 2009; West Midlands Schools Cross Country Champion 2009-10; West Midlands Triathlon and Aquathlon Champion 2008-9; City of Coventry Swimming Club Champion 2009; West Midlands Young Athletes Cross Country League Champion 2008, Midlands champion 3,000m 2009.
CITY of Coventry Swimming Club won the John Vaughan Trophy Gala with a 33-point advantage over runners-up Lichfield & Oldbury Individual winners on the night in Wolverhampton were Tom Acford, Faye Edwards, Tim Smith, Paul Wilson, Hannah Matthews and Tom Grainger.