Police said an officer and a civilian were killed in the shooting close to the Texas A&M University in the city of College Station.
What does COCS stand for?
COCS stands for City of College Station (Texas)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of COCS
We have 9 other meanings of COCS in our Acronym Attic
- Continuum of Care Planning Council (Tarrant County Homeless Association; Texas)
- Commission on Continuing Professional Development (American Academy of Family Physicians; Leawood, KS)
- Council on the Cost and Quality of Government (Australia)
- Central Ohio Competition Riders
- Cobalt Chrome (Alloy)
- Common Outage Capacity Region
- Council of Chapter Representative (nursing)
- California Official Court Reporters Association
- Central Ohio Carpetball Society
- Centro de Operações do Comando Supremo (Supreme Commander Operations Center, Brazil)
- Coalition of On-Campus Smokers (University of Oregon; Eugene, OR)
- Conference on Organizational Computing Systems (ACM)
- Copy Object Code to Source (computing)
- Cost of Community Services (fiscal impact analyses)
- Council of Overseas Chinese Services, Inc (New York, NY)
- Cable Office Commercial Services Annex
- Child on Child Sexual Abuse (Florida)
- Congress of Chiropractic State Associations (est. 1969)
- Commission on Colleges Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
- Canadian Open Country Singing Contest ( Simcoe, Ontario Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The city of College Station is trying to connect Ercot to the eastern grid through a new transmission line so that in emergencies like hurricanes Ercot can switch feed electricity into the eastern grid.
College Station, Texas: Aggie Up Nearly 20,000 Texas A&M University students live off campus in the City of College Station.