According to Times Higher Education Supplement, John Curry, lecturer in computing at City of Bath College, who complied the list, also insisted that he had been amazed by some of them given to him over past 14 years, the Daily Mail reported.
What does CoBC stand for?
CoBC stands for City of Bath College (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CoBC
We have 11 other meanings of CoBC in our Acronym Attic
- Code Bruxellois pour l'Aménagement du Territoire (French: Brussels Code for Spatial Planning; Brussels, Belgium)
- Consorzio Obbligatorio per le Batterie al Piombo Esauste e i Rifiuti Piombosi (Italian: Official Recycling Association for Spent Lead Batteries and Lead Waste)
- Central Ohio Brass Band (est. 1989)
- Cobbles (lithological term)
- California Office of Binational Border Health
- Consensus Biasing by Locally Embedding Residues
- Cadet Officer's Basic Course
- Cedric Obando and the Broken Condoms (band)
- Central Ohio Bicycle Club
- Chemical Officer Basic Course
- Code of Business Conduct (UK)
- Compliance Order by Consent (Alaska)
- Coordination of Benefits Contractor
- Canada Ontario Business Call Centre (Toronto, Ontario, Canada; small business support)
- Capital Outlay Budget Change Proposals (California)
- Church of the Brethren Credit Union (Elgin, IL)
- Central Ohio Bujinkan Dojo (martial arts)
- Convention On Biological Diversity
- Council of British Druid Orders (UK)
- Code of Business Ethics
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk CITY OF BATH COLLEGE City of Bath College's award-winning chefs will help you to cook up a storm in the kitchen.
City of Bath College Avon Street Principal Matt Atkinson BA1 1UP Bath UNITED KINGDOM +44 1225328734 Internet address(es) General address of the contracting authority .
In December, the firm won competitive tenders for providing legal services to Barnsley College in South Yorkshire and City of Bath College in Somerset - two contrasting colleges in very different locations.
He was educated at the City of Bath College, Bath, Norwich School of Art & Design, Norwich and the Royal College of Art, London.